Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Websites

We have to post five different websites on our blog that we like and comment on why we like them.

This website I purely like for the layout of the page.


I like this particular site as it is very simplistic and not over cluttered with unnecessary images or information.


This site is perhaps my favourite here. It has a simplistic tab on the side to make accessing information easy and the imagery used on the homepage is very aesthetically pleasing and in no way overwhelming.


Like the first one this appeals to me for its layout system. Seeing all the artists projects neatly displayed on the screen.


One of the best site layouts I've seen with amazing pictures and a simple tab pn the side to navigate through the page. This page also utilizes flash which gives it that extra crisp effect.

As well as these five images we also had to add a site that we did not like.

I hate how the image used in the background is tiled all over the screen. There also appears to be no attempt to make the type more attractive. Overall I believe the designer of this site could have done much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment