Thursday, June 23, 2011

Generating ideas



My idea was to create something simple and easy to use that did not appear to be over cluttered. As much as I disliked the logo I placed it in the banner. The resolution of the entire page was 960px by 720px. This was so that it would fit comfortably on any computer screen both normal and widescreen. Our client specified that he wanted a slideshow in the website so my proposed slideshow would remain on the screen at all times randomly selecting photos and displaying them next to the displayed text. I went with a black skin as I felt it was the only colour that would be able to be placed in proximity of the logo. I also did up a white skin for the website just as another option although I do not feel it is as good as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment